I am typically a hard core no Christmas until after Thanksgiving person, however since 2020 has been a dumster fire, this year I am relaxing on my rules. Bring on all the holiday cheer. I am ready. I’ve already started my Christmas shopping, put up some decorations and I just might watch a Hallmark Christmas movie because, why not?
Since Black Friday is fast approaching, I thought I would share a gift guide for my fellow wayfarers. This guide features all my travel favorites as well as some travel inspired gifts for that special someone in your life who loves travel as much as I do.
Bonus! Included in the gift guide, is a gift card from yours truly. Since some travelers are not ready yet to get back out there, I thought I would offer gift cards for my itinerary curation services to be used when you are ready to plan that bucket list vacation.
- Away Carry On– My favorite luggage company forever. I have the Carry on and the Medium suitcase. Light, durable and comes in several colors.
- Madewell Transport Tote- This bag is huge and fits everything you need to have quick access to on the plane.
- Truffle Clarity Jetset Case– Durable cosmetic case for your checked or carry on bag.
- Marble Passport Cover– I love anything with that marble look.
- Travel Jewelry Case– Small and compact travel jewelry case perfect for earrings, rings and dainty necklaces
- Packing Cubes– I have way too many sets of packing cubes. Makes organizing easy. (Quick tip- get different colors for each member of your family.)
- Summer Fridays Jet Lag Mask– I am obsessed with this mask. Gives you hydration when you are traveling, perfect to slather on before over night flights.
- Fellow Everywhere Mug– Discovered this travel mug on my last trip to New England and I love it!
- Zella Live in Leggings– My favorite leggings brand. Super comfortable for long flights.
- Set & Stones St. Christopher Necklace– St. Christopher is the patron saint of the traveler. I where a similar necklace every time I travel.
- Suitcase Magazine Subscription– I’ve been loving this UK based travel magazine lately.
- The Constant Wayfarer Gift Card– Give the gift of travel and support a small business. Gift cards for your future travel plans.
- Slip Silk Sleep Mask– Great for those overnight flights and super comfortable.
- Vejas Esplar Sneaker– Hands down the most comfortable and stylish pair of sneakers I own. Perfect for wandering your city of choice.
- trtl Pillow– Looks ridiculous but is the only travel pillow that actually works for me.
- Apple Airpods Pro– Noise cancelling headphones on a plane are a must have.
- Foil Pressed Maps– Perfect art print of your favorite cities.
- Brooklyn Candle Santorini– Can’t get into Greece yet, but at least we can have a beautiful scent to help transport us there.
- World Travel: An Irreverent Guide– an entertaining, practical and funny travel guide by the late, great Anthony Bourdain.
- Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark IV – A mirrorless, lightweight camera that takes beautiful photos while you are traveling the world.
*This post contains affiliate links. If you use these links to buy something I may earn a commission. Thanks.